Sunday 9 December 2012

House of Wolf

I know that this isn't necessarily what I'd normally post about but i found this place when researching pubs and bars in London for a brief. Its quite hard for me to describe what it is so I'll say it in their own words, "House of Wolf is a multi-functional, multi-sensory experimental pleasure palace, dedicated to the creative pursuits of dining, drinking, art and entertainment." This place to me looks simply incredible, with its victorian steampunk style I can imagine the likes of Dorian Gray popping in for a drink. This place isn't just a fancy drinking hole for the wealthy, it is an experience with its experimental cocktails cooked up in the same style in which alchemists would turn lead in to gold. But don't just think you can walk in, this place has quite the list of reservations!
http://houseofwolf.co.uk/previous

No comments:

Post a Comment